Venus 1350 Awning by Palram
NEED IT INSTALLED? Pacific Patios Company offers installations on all units in San Diego County, and surrounding areas. Get it done quick. Get it done right.
To speak with a team member about an installation, please click here: Get An Estimate
Protect your entryway from the elements with the simple, elegant design of the Venus 1350 door awning. The non-yellowing 2mm clear polycarbonate panel transmits over 90% of light while providing 100% protection from harmful UV rays and inclement weather.
Beautiful and functional, the Venus 1350 door awning creates an inviting entrance for your home or business while protecting you, your customers and your door from sun, rain, snow and even hail. The non-yellowing 2mm clear polycarbonate panel transmits over 90% of light while providing 100% protection from harmful and damaging UV rays. Rust resistant aluminum frame and powder coated galvanized steel arms with romantic detailing are virtually maintenance free for years of carefree use.
- Dimensions (in inches): 34.6W x 53.1L x 13.8H
- Protects entryway from sun, rain, hail and snow damage
- 100% UV protected panel doesn’t yellow
- Complete wall mounting kit included
- Easy self assembly – No special tools required
- Slide and lock roofing panel system is easily installed and requires no roof climbing
- Virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panel is 2mm thick
- Transmits over 90% sunlight, yet blocks harmful UV rays
- Maintenance free
- Snow load of 20 lbs/ft2 and 55 mph