Oriana Greenhouse 8 x 12 by Palram
Achieve the perfect controlled growing environment with the Oriana light deprivation greenhouse. The Oriana greenhouse features single panel polycarbonate roof panels that provide optimal light transmission and a patented sun blocking curtain system that enables you to mimic seasonal changes to accelerate plant growth and generate multiple harvests per year. Four extra-large screened roof vents and two light blocking wall vents provide ample ventilation to control heat and humidity levels for optimal plant growth.
- Available in 2 lengths: 12ft and 20ft
- Dimensions (in feet): 8W x Variable Length x 9H
- Heavy duty aluminum and polycarbonate greenhouse suited for most climates areas-high insulation rate, wind load and snow load capacity
- Multiple, year-round plant harvesting aided by a patented retractable blackout curtain system
- Virtually unbreakable polycarbonate roof panels that diffuse intense sunlight and prevent plant scorching.
- Effective humidity and ventilation control through four large screened roof vents and two light blocking wall vents
- Adjustable frame rails for hanging light fixtures and other growing accessories
- Lockable door that can be assembled as either right or left hand 31.7 in W x 74 in H
- Easy access, low threshold ramp
- 10 Year warranty on greenhouse structure, 3 Year Warranty on blackout curtain
- Built-in gutter system
- Decorative wind & smoke escapement feature at the top of the gazebo for enhanced air flow
- Internal anchoring system and external anchoring kit
- Snow load of 20.5 lbs s/f and wind resistance of 62 mph