Arizona Wave Double Carport Wing Style 19 x 16 by Palram
NEED IT INSTALLED? Pacific Patios Company offers installations on all units in San Diego County, and surrounding areas. Get it done quick. Get it done right.
To speak with a team member about an installation, please click here: Get An Estimate
The unique styling of the Arizona Wave Double Carport provides an extra-large multi-functional structure that protects your cars, RV, or boat and can also be used as an outdoor entertainment space. The innovative wing design saves space and provides easier access over traditional double carports. The frame and roofing system are engineered to be maintenance free - no rust, rot or peel, and will support snow loads up to 15.4 lbs/sq. ft. and wind speeds up to 75 MPH. The solar gray roof panels are made of virtually unbreakable corrugated polycarbonate that blocks 100% of harmful UV rays while providing 10% light transmission. A built-in gutter system diverts water away from the structure. For those long winter months, additional detachable support poles are available.
- Large, 19' double width with easy access to either side
- High impact resistant solar gray polycarbonate roof panels provide 100% UV protection and 10% light transmission
- Heavy-duty gray powder coated aluminum frame with laser cut galvanized steel connectors
- Integrated rain gutter
- Supports snow loads of 15.4 lbs/sq ft and wind speeds of 75 MPH
- Maintenance free - no rust, rot, or peel
- Snow Load 15.4 pounds per square foot and 75 MPH
- 10 Year limited warranty and US based customer support
Arizona Wave 5000 Specifications:
- Size in Feet: 19 W x 16 L x 9 H
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Concrete footings required for installation